Webinar: Multi-State Licensing 101 for Nurse Practitioners
*Recorded on July 27th
Wheel is changing the way healthcare works by putting clinicians first- because happier clinicians make healthier patients.
Today more and more nurse practitioners are interested in reaching more patients- and telehealth can provide that opportunity. Multi-state licenses are the key to providing virtual care in multiple states, and therefore, extending care to more patients.
We developed this webinar to cover everything you need to know about multi-state licensing.
- The independent scope of practice for NPs
- Ideal number of states to be licensed in
- Ideal mix of types of states to be licensed in
- How to get started on multi-state licensing
- Securing collaborative supervision for NPs
- Obstacles to becoming licensed in multiple states
- Managing multiple state licenses over time
- Where to stay on top of changing regulations in different states
Our panelists also share their personal experiences with multi-state licensing and practicing in various states.